Thank you for joining me for the inaugural Love Your Body Challenge! I’m so exited to share with you the low-stress method I’ve used to lose more than 40 pounds without counting calories, carbs, or anything else!
To kick off the challenge, you’ll need to do a little extra work today. First, choose a clean notebook or journal to use for your food journal. On the first page record the following:
- Bust Measurement (across the nipple line)
- Waist Measurement (across your belly button)
- Hip Measurement
- Thigh Measurement (around the biggest part of each thigh)
- Arm Measurement (around the biggest part of the upper arm)
Now, get yourself a before photo. Trust me when I say that you will want before and after evidence of the results you get by committing to love your body for 90 full days. As much as I HATE this first picture, I LOVE seeing it next to the second picture!
Love Your Body Challenge Rules
As a reminder, this is what you’ll be doing for the next 90 days:
- Take before and after pictures and measurements. Don’t worry! You only have to share if you want to. 🙂
- Weigh in every day. Yes, every day, because we’re going to get over our fear of our scales! They go up and down, and that’s ok.
- Keep a food journal. Write down when you ate, what you ate, how you felt before you ate, and how you felt after you ate. We’re not interested in logging every little thing. We’re interest in learning about ourselves.
- Eat ONLY when hungry. Not when the clock says we should. Not when other people want us to eat. When our bodies say eat.
- Eat until satisfied… Not full. We’re going to learn what that feels like.
- Enjoy our food. That means no eating while driving, working, or watching TV. Take the time to taste every last bite. You work hard. Don’t you deserve to enjoy your meals? 😛
- Eat 30 servings of veggies a week. Notice I didn’t say anything about kale. Eat what you like. Try some new veggies. Don’t eat anything you don’t want. (Confession… I hate kale. I hate beets too.)
- Move your body every day. You don’t have to join a gym. Find something you love. Walk in the woods. Dance in your living room. I’m going to ride my horse and walk my dogs.
What to Expect
I will be available daily in the private support group on Facebook. I’ll post 4-5 times per week. I will also provide posts here twice a week with tips, knowledge, and motivation.
The posts I have planned are based on the survey feedback I received. I’ll explain why we’re doing each of the actions listed in the challenge “rules.”
I will be answering questions and responding to comments 6 days a week. (As much as I love what I do, I need a day each week to recharge. 🙂 )
I will also be sharing with you weekly updates on my progress, because I’ll be participating in the challenge right along side of you.
To kick us off, here are my starting measurements:
- Weight: 191.5
- Bust: 40″
- Waist: 34.5″
- Hip: 43″
- Thigh: 25.5″
- Arm: 12.5″
Have questions? Concerns? Leave me a comment or use the contact page to contact me directly. Helping other women is my passion, and I’m here to help and support YOU! YES YOU! 😀