Yesterday, we explored home cooking. Today, we’re going to explore our home environment.
For most of us, our home–or some part of it–needs to be a sanctuary where we can decompress and de-stress, a place where we can recharge our batteries to keep doing what we do. In my case, part of my home is also my office.
Here are some ideas to make your home more comfortable for you:
- Fill your home with houseplants. Plants help purify the air, boost your mood, and sharpen your focus.
- Clean and de-clutter your living spaces.
- Create a cozy sleep space.
- Decorate your home with your favorite pictures.
- Organize your pantry or your kitchen.
- Get adventurous and explore Feng Shui, which focuses on the connection we have with our environment.