We’ve talked about nutrition and physical exercise, now it’s time to spend a few days talking about another primary food on the Integrative Nutrition Plate: Relationships.
The challenges for the next few days will focus on exploring questions that will help you better understand the relationships in your life, how those relationships relate to your health, and what action steps you could take to improve this area of your life.
Today, we’re going to focus on romantic relationships. Spend some time considering the following questions:
- What do you most desire in a romantic relationship?
- If you’re attached, are you getting that one thing?
- How doe/will that one thing make you feel?
- How does it feel when you don’t have that in your life?
- If you’re attached, what are you most grateful for in your partner?
- Have you told him/her today?
- If you’re unattached, what was the best relationship you’ve ever had?
- How did you feel in that relationship?
- What’s one thing you can do today to made yourself feel more loved?