We spent two days figuring out where we are and where we want to go. We spent 7 days exploring our food choices. Today, we rest and reflect.
First, measure your waist. If you’re tracking weight and taking pictures, do that too. My waist is currently 34″, and my weight is 194 even. My waist is the same, and my weight is down 2.2 pounds.
Then, take some time to reflect on the challenge so far. Remember that a big part of getting healthy is getting to know your body and learning to listen to what it needs and what it doesn’t need.
Here are a few questions to explore:
- How do I feel when I drink more water?
- What are my favorite fruits?
- What are my favorite vegetables?
- How do I feel when I eat 5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit in one day?
- What’s my number one dietary concern?
- Do I get enough variety in my food?
- What did I learn this week that surprised me?
- What cravings do I struggle with? What would help?
- What new food did I try this week that I want to commit to eating more of?
- What one thing did I do this week that I want to commit to making a part of my daily life?
Last but not least, celebrate! You’re a third of the way through the challenge. 😀